About The Chamber
Mona Vale Chamber of Commerce was reformed on 26 May 2010, was registered as incorporated association on 29 June 2010 and exists to promote and protect the trade, commerce, industries and tourism of Mona Vale and its immediate surrounds.
Our mission is to:
- Create memorable business oriented Chamber events as a normal part of the Mona Vale community calendar.
- Inspire Government decision-makers to consult with the Chamber in as many of their community decisions as possible.
- Give each member of the Chamber the opportunity to contribute and share in the Chamber’s success.
- Conduct all business dealings in a moral and ethical manner.
To achieve our mission we aim to:
- Provide a common voice for raising business issues with Local and State Governments.
- Enable State and Local Government to more easily reach the business community with initiatives.
- Create and sponsor local events that bring a diverse range of local businesses together regularly.
- Encourage all local businesses to join in and build diversity in our membership as our greatest asset.
Be a resource and knowledge base for local business involvement with the Mona Vale Community.
In July 2011, the Mona Vale Chamber joined the NSW Business Chamber’s Local Chamber Alliance Program in order to provide a greater range of benefits to its members. Members of the Mona Vale Chamber can access a wide variety of business advice and support services provided by the NSW Business Chamber to Local Chamber members across NSW. Among the benefits offered by the chamber to its members include:
- Workplace Info and Workplace OHS
- Workplace Advice Line
- Ask Us How library access
- Online business directory
- Discounts on specialist services (marketing consultancy for example) etc..