Mona Vale Autumn Festival is a free community event centered around music and local businesses.
On Saturday, 3 March 2018, Bungan street will come alive with great bands, fantastic hot food and cold treats and a wide array of amazing market stalls.
Enjoy great bargains, bring your kids to the amusements or come watch our all-day music program while munching on festival food! There's everything for everyone!
DATE: 3 March 2018
TIME: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
VENUE: Bungan Street
This event is expected to attract thousands of people to Mona Vale so it presents a great opportunity for local businesses to open their doors to drive both sales and consumer awareness.
The event will provide your business with an opportunity to partner with your community and strengthen your brand locally. The event will be promoted in four local print media publications, a radio interview, flyers and distribution through the Northern Beaches Council notifications.
Are you a local Mona Vale Business? Set up a stall! We've got great benefits for you!
Benefits for Mona Vale local businesses that set up a stall:
- Create awareness and raise sales! You'll get to set up a stall along Bungan street next to our live bands where you'll be able to create awareness and raise sales for your business.
- Free Mona Vale Chamber Membership! Businesses located in Mona Vale that are approved for a stall will get 1 years worth of free Annual Mona Vale Chamber of Commerce membership. You can enjoy all the benefits of the Chamber and attend our monthly functions for free as well! Click here to see the benefits of becoming a Chamber member: http://www.monavalechamber.org/benefits
- 50% off in the Chamber's community events! We give discounts to members who participate in our community events! In our next event, Market Day 2018, members will get 50% off the stall fee!
Interested in opening a stall or sponsoring the event? Contact us for more details!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9194 6788.
Interested in opening a stall at the Autumn Festival but are unsure of the details?
Contact us first! Email email@example.com or call 02 9194 6788.
How to apply for a stall:
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Complete the application form below.
- Once the Chamber receives your application, they will send your invoice to your email and request for you to submit your business' Public Liability Insurance and photos of your business.
- Pay your stall fee within 24 hours of the receipt of your invoice, otherwise your application will be declined.
- Once the Chamber receives payment and supporting documents, they will review your application and send an email confirming whether your application has been approved or declined. Any declined applications will be refunded.
What to know before applying:
- Stall fees are non-refundable unless the Chamber declines your application.
- If the Chamber approves your application, but you fail to comply with the stallholder regulations, you will be required to forfeit your stallholder allocation with no refund.
- The event will be run "rain, hail or shine" with the exception of wind. If winds exceed 40 km per hour then the event will be cancelled.
- There will be no refund of fees if you don't turn up to the event because of the weather or if the wind forces the event to be cancelled.
- Please read the terms and conditions before applying.
Please do not fill out the form if you are not 100% sure that you will be able to set up shop at the market.
Please contact us if you have any questions before filling out the form.