- DATE: Tuesday, 11 May 2021
- VENUE: Suite 9, 20 Bungan Street, Mona Vale NSW 2103
- TIME: 6.
- COST: Free to Members*, $200 pm to 8.00 pm5 for Non Members
Don't miss our May Networking Function with E&A Lawyers! Mona Vale Chamber Functions are always a great opportunity to network and share business ideas with fellow local businesses!
"E&A Lawyers provides quality advice to meet your legal needs. As our clients are our focus, we will listen and work with you to achieve a solution. We specialise in four key areas:
• Wills Trusts and Estates: Claims in life and on death come from everywhere – tax, family, business and creditors. Our clients deserve the peace of mind in knowing they have a careful and well considered plan to protect their wealth.
• Family Law - For most people, the breakdown of any relationship whether it be a marriage, de-facto, or same-sex relationships is a challenging time. We can guide you through these challenges by providing you with expert family law advice as to your rights and entitlements
• Property Law & Conveyancing - Dealing with your biggest asset or acquisition has its challenges. You can be confident that our team is focused on achieving the right outcome for you when buying, selling or leasing your property.
• Commercial & Business Law – When your business is your livelihood, you need to know that the structure is sound and your interests are protected."
- May Networking Function
May 11, 2021
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM