The festivity continues and each year we get bigger and better!
The 2020 Youth Sports Festival aims to enhance, raise awareness and grow youth sports across all levels – from grass root to elite level. Promoting opportunities, participation and pathways in sport, with a focus on inclusion, community, healthy attitude and lifestyle and ‘trying something new’.
Interactive sporting activities, information stalls, athlete appearances and displays will be held at Mona Vale Public School. In partnership with The Mona Vale Chamber of Commerce and The Autumn Festival, who are providing pumping music from local performers, an awesome variety of market stalls, fun and amusements for the family. The event will be a great day, all while visiting our wonderful shops on Bungan Street!
Mark you calendars for a very fun and purposeful family day!
DATE: 7 March 2020
TIME: 10.00 am – 1.00 pm
VENUE: Mona Vale Public School
This event is expected to attract thousands of people to Mona Vale so it presents a great opportunity for local businesses to open their doors to drive both sales and consumer awareness.
The event will provide your business with an opportunity to partner with your community and strengthen your brand locally. The event will be promoted in four local print media publications, a radio interview, flyers and distribution through the Northern Beaches Council notifications.
For more information, Email email@example.com or call (02) 919 46788.
Interested in opening a stall at the 2020 Youth Sport Festival but are unsure of the details?
Contact us first! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9194 6788.
INTERESTED IN EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT US
How to apply for a stall:
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Complete the application form below.
- Once the Chamber receives your application, we will send your invoice to your email and request for you to submit your business Public Liability Insurance and photos of your business.
- Pay your stall fee within 24 hours of the receipt of your invoice, otherwise your application will be declined.
- Once the Chamber receives payment and supporting documents, we will review your application and send an email confirming whether your application has been approved or declined. Any declined applications will be refunded.
What to know before applying:
- Stall fees are non-refundable unless the Chamber declines your application.
- If the Chamber approves your application, but you fail to comply with the stallholder regulations, you will be required to forfeit your stallholder allocation with no refund.
- The event will be run 'rain, hail or shine' with the exception of wind. If winds exceed 40 km per hour then the event will be cancelled.
- There will be no refund of fees if you don't turn up to the event because of the weather or if the wind forces the event to be cancelled.
- Please read the terms and conditions before applying.
Please do not fill out the form if you are not 100% sure that you will be able to set up shop at the market.
Please contact us if you have any questions before filling out the form.